Our latest ‘Tablet’ participant newsletter is now online.
What’s in this issue?
- Launch of the new Monash Biorepository and what this means to the trial
- Find out which 10 medical clinics have the highest number of ASPREE participants
- See a handy reference map outlining the number of participants per region
- We answer two frequently asked questions: Why ASPREE is testing low-dose aspirin and when can participants can expect to see study results?
- Find out why we are studying the effects of low-dose aspirin on depression
- Who do we spy in the pictorial round-up of study events from earlier this year?
- And meet our first ‘ASPiring‘ adventurer in print – Joy, who recounts quite an unusual family day out……..
We hope you enjoy reading this edition as much as we enjoyed watching it come together. Your feedback (good or constructive!) is welcome, so please feel free to forward what you would like to see in this publication to email@example.com
Please ring 1800 728 745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you haven’t received your copy of the newsletter, or would like to be included on the mailing list to receive future editions.